Commercial Account Handler £22k - £30k plus excellent benefits
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Handler for a well established and fast growing Brokerage based in West Sussex.
You must be a confident and target driven relationship developer with strong Commercial Insurance knowledge, in particular Commercial Combined and SME risks.
Quality service is paramount so candidates must have excellent listening skills and be able to understand and deliver to individual client needs in order to maintain the excellent reputation of the business.
The successful candidate will have a professional and business like approach and be smart and well presented in appearance at all times. You must have a minimum of 2 years experience in Commercial Insurance with the ability to multitask, co-ordinate and prioritise a busy workload.
The ideal candidate will have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality and be a team player who enjoys delivering excellent customer service. Good communication skills are essential in order to build strong client relationships, provide good levels of customer service, cross sell and maximize on each client account.
The successful candidate will be expected to maintain accurate records and will be rewarded for above expected performance. Training will be ongoing to enhance your abilities and talents. You will also receive support with general insurance processes, compliance procedures and in-house systems.
Principal Duties & Key Tasks
• Incoming and Outbound call handling
• Renewal negotiating, broking and administration
• New Business Administration
• Mid term adjustments & administration
• Effectively manage individual diary
• Cross Selling other insurance products
• Credit Control for clients
• Provide administration support to the Commercial Department
• Reporting Workflow to Manager
• Data Input
• Corresponding & Communicating with clients and insurers
• Maintaining day to day Compliance procedures
• New Business Quotes
|Job Title:||Commercial Account Handler|
|Location||Goddards Green, East Sussex|