Marketing Brand Leader: Bovingdon £28k - £38k
Our client is a successful and forward thinking consultancy firm based in the Hertfordshire/Buckinghamshire borders . They have an exciting opportunity for what will be a brand new Marketing Brand Leader role. The successful candidate will be tasked to set up and build the marketing strategy and department and help deliver on annual company growth plans. This role offers fantastic career development and the chance for the successful applicant to become integral to the ongoing growth plans for the entire operation and work towards becoming Marketing Manager.
We are looking for a highly talented Marketing Graduate (ideally with 2 years post qualification experience) to join an already successful, ambitious and fast growing business, and to help develop the company branding via social media and web based marketing strategies.
You will work very closely with Directors and senior internal decision makers in order to plan, implement, monitor and grow the company profile and branding via social media platforms and web based marketing activities. Therefore all applicants must be creative, innovative, adaptable, and approachable. You must be a team player who demonstrates an open, dynamic and personable manner in all dealings and to achieve best results.
• Manage the main social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google +
• Utilise CRM data and Google trend insights to formulate marketing plan
• Create content and manage calendar planning
• Develop social strategies for seasonal events such as Christmas and integration with other digital channels.
• Work collaboratively with all internal departments as well as externally with SEO agency to understand and implement insights for social channels
• Adhoc project management
• Sourcing influential bloggers to become brand ambassadors
• Working alongside the Directors and key decisions makers to leverage media and web content.
• Report on social channels, through various tools including Google Analytics to understand key metrics/sales etc.
• Budget allocation for paid advertisements across the various platforms
• Build engagement and loyalty with the brand
• Support operations across global digital marketing channels
• Email marketing communications: Planning, briefing and executing emails within the UK utilising CRM insight, creating CRM programmes, content generation, copy writing, reporting, forecasting and developing responsive emails
• Affiliate marketing: Strategic planning and analysis. Organising promotional activity/negotiating placements and acting as a liaison point for external partners/suppliers
• Organise testing across email to reach the most customers and maximise sales.
• Implementing seasonal marketing campaigns consistently across channels- driving engagement and customer loyalty
• Being customer focused – thinking about the customer journey/ experience throughout the channels
• Testing to ensure promotional campaigns are working correctly
• Executing frequent competitor analysis to keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends
|Job Title:||Marketing Brand Leader|