Insurance Operations Manager
£45k-£55k Depending on Experience + Bonus and Benefits
To actively manage the performance and development of the Commercial Risks Business Centre in accordance with agreed standards and company procedures.
To promote the firm as a premier provider of general insurance and associated solutions within the parameters of the company’s customer care and compliance procedures.
To agree, implement and manage annual business plan budgets with clear strategic process whilst constantly reviewing and monitoring performance to insure all resources are fully utilised with clear goals and results.
To develop and build the Commercial Risks portfolio through targeted new business strategies focused on a mix of SME and Personal Lines clients.
Build and manage client and underwriter relations and delivering outstanding customer solutions.
Leading all sales and business development strategies from the front, encouraging a culture of clear KPI strategies focused on repeat business and cross selling to maximise on all new business leads.
Develop and nurture a culture of targeting new revenue streams through structured marketing and new business plans that includes and draws upon the talents of all Commercial team members.
To grow the Commercial department through a strong team culture and maximise all new business opportunities in accordance with the company’s Compliance Procedures and Professional Standards.
To ensure that all business is administered in accordance with agreed FCA guidelines and internal company compliance and quality standards.
To provide management information and reports as required on the performance of the Business Centre.
To ensure that appropriate levels of resource are maintained to deliver agreed objectives at the required standards and that all staff receive support for their ongoing training and development.
To ensure that appropriate corrective action is taken where an employee is identified as performing below the required standards for their role.
To manage and develop productive relationships with clients, insurers and business introducers.
1. Company Strategy & Objectives – to maintain an ongoing awareness of the company strategy and objectives set to implement this. To ensure that all activity within area(s) of responsibility is conducted in support of defined company objectives.
2. Legal & Regulatory Requirements - to understand the impact of legal and regulatory requirements on the business and the obligations that must be satisfied on an ongoing basis.
3. Controls & Procedures - to ensure there are adequate controls and written procedures in place so that activities are conducted in accordance with internal standards, as well as legal and regulatory requirements.
4. Development of Staff – to ensure that employees develop and that performance appraisals are conducted in accordance with the company’s Personal Development Framework.
5. Reporting Lines, Organisational Structures & Job Descriptions – to ensure that clear reporting lines are in place with documented organisational charts and job descriptions for all roles.
6. Record Keeping – to ensure that clear, organised and easily accessible records are maintained in accordance with internal standards, legal and regulatory requirements.
|Job Title:||Insurance Operations Manager|
|Benefits||Plus Bonus and Benefits|